- kids life skill stories


Click here for more images

My children and their cousins love to pick the stories from the snappy titles, and keep asking me to read another one, and then another one… They have created 'family-on-the-porch-time'!

I really want them to be considerate of others. The lesson is right in each story, so the children can't help but think about it. The stories easily find a place in their memories. And because they are short, the younger ones can follow them easily.

Patricia Cieslar Mother of two children (aged 8 & 10 years) Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia

I was so fed up with all the corrupt and immoral actions that so many traditional fairy tales trivialize and make acceptable … that I even stopped reading to my kid's at bedtime – just because I didn't want them to go to sleep with such nonsense as the last things on their minds' each day.

Not only do my boys LOVE the stories, but the wonderful lessons they've learned from them are truly starting to show.

“It seems we only have a short window to have input into our kid’s characters … don’t miss it!”

Dear Parent  (and any badly besotted aunts, uncles, or grandparents who might be reading this), 

If you are a parent who wants to have the smoothest possible character-development journey for your child, then this may be the most important letter you’ve ever read!

Coming from my nieces and nephews, this greeting never fails to make me melt! And I must admit...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post