More interesting articles here :
1. Generation Enggelmundus
2. NATURAL HOME REMEDIES SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE
3. TUTORIAL TESTING SOFTWARE
Why Sugar is KILLING you, You can't just "burn off" sugar. You've heard a million times from health experts, bloggers, and on the news that sugar is terrible for you, but most people don't truly understand WHY it's so bad...
In fact, most people falsely think that if they eat sugar, they can just exercise a little bit harder that day or the next day so they can "burn it off"... Unfortunately, that kind of thinking will lead you to an early grave.
It's not as simple as just "burning off sugar" -- It's about what sugar does internally to the cells of your body, and how sugar gums up your internal workings, causing disease.
Once again, I'm not exaggerating here, so pay close attention...
If you knew exactly why sugar is so bad for you and exactly what it does to your cells in your body, I promise that you would think twice about eating that piece of cake, candy, sugary soft drink, fruit juice, or ice cream, or feeding them to your children.
Here are just a few of the reasons that sugar is killing you...
- Just like we talked about above with wheat, sugar also causes extreme fluctuations in your blood sugar, and excess blood sugar causes Glycation inside your body, which accelerates the rate of aging of your organs, skin, arteries, and joints.
- Sugar also raises your triglycerides to dangerous levels, which can lead you to heart disease.
- If that weren't bad enough, eating sugar too frequently also causes type 2 diabetes in the long run because you wear out your pancreas and insulin sensitivity.
- And if you need even MORE reasons why sugar will kill you, sugar also slows down your white blood cells, making infection more likely, and even allowing CANCER cells a better chance to form in your body.
Of course, you already know that sugar makes you fat, and gives you excess calories without any beneficial nutrients whatsoever.
To clarify, when we talk about how much damage sugar does to your body, we're NOT talking about tiny amounts such as having 5 grams of sugar from a teaspoon of honey in your tea... Small amounts of natural sugar like that are not a problem.
The REAL damage occurs when you eat that piece of cake and ingest 40-50 grams of sugar in one sitting, or that bag of candy with 35+ grams of sugar, or that soft drink with 45 grams of sugar or more... Or even that so-called "healthy" smoothie at the local smoothie shop that contains a whopping 80 grams of sugar because of all of the fruit syrups they use in them.
Now that you know why sugar, wheat, and vegetable oils are killing you and your family, maybe you'll think twice about eating cereals, breads, bagels, muffins, candy, and processed foods or fried foods from restaurants that are cooked in vegetable oil.
Here are some examples of foods below that you might be eating and didn't even realize they are making you fatter, and causing diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.