Swim fast - how to boost your power and speed in the water


Click here for more images

Are you struggling to improve your freestyle speed? Do you find that no matter how hard you train, you just can't move to the next level? Let me explain how I can help you achieve new levels of power and speed in the water...

Hi, my name is Keith and I have always loved swimming. I thought I was an above average swimmer until in my late 30's when a professional coach gave me some tips. That's when it all changed.

Within weeks my speed increased dramatically. I was training alongside an elite triathlon squad and could never keep up with them - not even close! After applying the tips I was able to keep up most of the time - I say most of the time because I am not at the level of an elite triathlete.

The new information I had learned made such a difference that I began learning as much as I could from as many good coaches as possible. I then consolidated all this information into one place and began testing it. To my surprise I improved even further. The people I swim with at the pool each day were amazed. The something special happened...

Then I found 2 friends and we entered the Mooloolaba Triathlon in Australia. It is a major event in the world-wide triathlon calendar and attracts a world-class field. My team came first out of 183 teams in the open mens division! I was 8th out of the water. What is amazing to me is that I was 39 years old at the time.

Now you too can benefit from the...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post