Mens style advice -


Click here for more images

Father, husband, and former US Marine turned custom clothier living in Wittenberg, Wisconsin, USA (Population 1,113).

I created this 24-hour home-study course by leveraging my experience as a men’s clothing designer.

In this comprehensive video, audio, and text supported course I reveal the secrets to dressing your best and how that leads to more success in both business and your personal life.

Men who want to achieve greatness and realize they need a polished appearance which radiates strength and confidence.

I’m proud to say that we’ve been very successful at helping men around the globe dress sharp.

In fact we’ve been so successful that we’ve had our quality content featured in Time, CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Art Of Manliness (where I regularly contribute) and we’ve had millions of views on YouTube & Facebook.

13+ Hours Audio Companion – Too busy to read 800+ pages of content? Then just listen to the eBook version in your car or during your next workout. I personally read everything and go into behind the scene detail summarizing each articles’ main points.

Style 101- One-Hour Emergency Fashion Course – This is a condensed summary of my most important lessons. I wrote this for the man who needs to have a basic understanding of style immediately! Flying to wedding and need to know how to wear a tuxedo – you can listen to this on the flight!

A Man’s Guide To Grooming – 18 Pages of solid grooming...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post