Oil rig jobs - how to get a job on the rigshow to get a job on the rigs - the number one source of information about entry level oil rig jobs


Click here for more images

Finally… The Mind Numbing Search is over! No more Long, Frustrating Hours Spent Trying To Find Oil Rig Jobs…

Can’t believe I found your website and information. At first I thought it was a scam but you offered a 60 day money back guarantee so that gave me confidence to purchase your membership and I’m so glad I did!

The information is priceless and you give all the details and tips I need, that will help me secure a job on the rigs.

The contacts alone are worth the price you charge. I was looking at the mines until I found your website!

To: Guys who want to earn the big bucks working on oilrigs From: Matt Cinnamond Oil Rig Worker, Author and founder of Working On The Rigs 12:08 pm Perth, WA

Okay, a little while ago, I was in a pretty similar position to you: trying to find a job on the rigs.

You see I’d just come back from a long trip overseas. I’d had a blast but now the holiday was over...

“Okay.” I thought, once the jet lag wore off, “What’s the best job I can get to earn big money, quickly?”

I did a bit of asking around and a bit of searching online and the same two answers kept cropping up:

...but I decided to go with the rigs because I didn’t want to have to move to a mining town, and...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post