Nutrifit clean eating effective weight loss diet plan - lose weight and keep it off - developed by a nutritionist, physiotherapist and personal trainer


Click here for more images

I thought I'd share my progress, this morning I put on a skirt that never even use to go up pass my thighs 8 weeks ago, and today it went smoothly on and even zipped up! Nothing beats that feeling! (: " Katelynd

"Just a little update...half way through week 2, havent lost quite as much weight as I thought but certainly feeling a lot better for it all the same!! Its nice to have clean energy to burn!" Jodie

"Thanks to the clean eating plan I have already reached my first goal of getting under my pre-baby weight! And we're only a few weeks in!!! Next goal flatter tummy, smaller muffins and better overall fitness!" Annie

"Just made a batch of the muffins from the recipe posted earlier in the week.. I used choc protein powder cause that's what I had. I have to say, I'm not a fan of almond meal but now I'm converted.. these muffins are to die for !!" Ronnie

"Doing a little happy dance! My denim shorts that couldn't get past my thighs not that long ago now do up and feel comfy :) next goal is to make these shorts LOOSE!" Liz

"I don't have questions or anything but I just wanted to thank you guys for putting this awesome clean eating plan together, its been just over two weeks since I started it, and am going strong, haven't faulted to bad food, I just made the pumpkin soup, it tastes so delicious! All your recipes are delicious! I've never had so much energy and felt so good!" Kate

"Day 16 of the clean eating plan, Plus regular exercising and I've lost 7kg!! Extremely happy with my results!!!" Vanessa

"Made a batch of protein balls yesterday buy didn't have any until just now.... OMG !! So yummy ! Was so hard to only have two.." Ron

"First day this morning, kids loved the berrie smoothie also, so smiles all round." Alana

"I started the NutriFit clean eating plan 10 days ago from Physio & Fitness, I followed their exercise tips and am more than happy to say the results are amazing!! My baby belly is just about gone!! Highly recommend it!!" Ness

"After starting the clean eating plan on Saturday I can honestly say I see a change already, I feel a lot more energetic and am loving going for walks in the afternoons! Your meal guides are delish!!!" Vanessa

It includes everything you need to get started on your weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey including:

If you are ready to put your best foot forward, see the pounds start to melt away, enjoy a toned, slim body, and feel a happier and more energized, look no further.

But don't wait! There has never been a better time than right now to do something good for your health. You will be so glad you did.

You will be able to download the full version (Part 1 & 2) of the NutriFit Clean Eating Plan in pdf format.

The NutriFit Clean Eating Plan may be printed however we ask that you respect the hard work that has gone into this plan and not forward it to anyone else. There is a large amount of trust enlisted upon you here. If you believe you know of others who would benefit from the latest research backed informative eating plan, send them our way so we can look after them for you.

"This is NOT a diet - it will teach you how to eat healthy for LIFE. It is not meal replacement, that is, there are no meals out of packets or containers like we commonly...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post