Mango man diet - home


Click here for more images

Eliminate Indigestion - Conquer Acid Reflux - Wipeout Heartburn - Abolish Cramps Annihilate Bloating - Overcome Diarrhea

My digestion improved enormously. Now I know what they mean by being regular. What a change! Thank you so much for all your help and support.

With The Mango Man Diet you'll have Amazing Energy. You will Wake Up in the Morning Ready to Go and You Rarely Feel the Ups and Downs in your Energy During the Day! Your Endurance will Sky Rocket!

Get a Test Drive on the Way of Eating that's Changed the Lives of Tens of Thousands of Men and Women around the Globe and could End Your Digestive Problems for Good! You WILL

Yes! There is Good News for you from the Center for Nutrition and Life Management. The Healthiest Diet on the Planet is Here and within moments of right now you'll discover:

Enjoy 6 Hours Nutrition Audio Programs so you can go from Fat to Flat + No More Pain or Burning in the Chest so you will Sleep Soundly Every Night to Finally Rid Yourself of the Sour Taste in your Mouth, the Horrible Burning in your Throat & the Problematic Snoring at Night.

It has been about three months since I started your nutrition program. I would like to tell you about the results I am enjoying. Being in the latter part of my 77th year of life, I am happy that I contacted you for help with my Acid Re-Flux Problem. The favorable results of being on your program so far are: Lowered Blood Pressure, Improved Sleep, Improved Skin Condition, More Energy, Weight Loss, and Taste Buds Increased.

27 Daily Lessons on Food Combining for those who are Serious about Wanting to Conquer ACID REFLUX, Wipe Out HEARTBURN & Totally Eliminate INDIGESTION! Here's How to Alleviate Constipation and Irregularity + End the Gurgling Gastritis Attacks + Banish Mood Swings, Headaches + Stop Suffering From Embarrassing Burping and Gas.

"Since I purchased Your Program, WOW as it's goodbye to 28 years of improper nutrition, NEVER Dreaming in that time that Bad Food Combinations were the cause of my Belching, Flatulence, Heartburn, Constipation & Diarrhea, etc. I'm looking forward to a long healthy life & I owe it all to you."

My energy has been restored, my weight has dropped from 242 to 218, and I have energy for walks and exercise, and I do not crave sugars, processed foods, or even Poor Combinations. Your effortless plan is truly a natural way to live and eat. Thank you!

Don't miss this Compelling Audio Program on the Reality of High Protein Diets. A Distinguished Panel including Michael Klaper M.D., Douglas Graham D.C., Frank Sabatino Ph.D., D.C. and Jeff Novick, R.D. joins Dr. Wayne, "The Mango Man".

This is the best single source of health information that I have ever come across. This is what taught me how to eat properly. And because of this I have not had a headache in 19 years. I used to not leave the house without Rolaids in my pocket. And I used to go through a bottle of aspirin every couple of months but now I have totally eliminated those 2 crutches out of my life all because of your program.

"The C/D ROM" includes 400 Delicious, Fast, Easy, Highly Nutritious Recipes even if you hate to cook all Combined for Perfect Digestion! You will Cherish Great Ideas for any Kitchen with 60-Second Power Breakfasts, Meals in Minutes and Dinner on the Double so you Can Spend Less Time in the Kitchen and More Time with Your Family while still Eating 3-5 Delicious Meals a Day!

Over 130 Startling, Life Changing Stress, Fitness, Health and Nutrition Articles to help you Be Fit and Fabulous over...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post