Lemonade cleanse ~ official guide to the secrets of the lemonade cleanse diet


Click here for more images

The Lemonade Cleanse is the fastest way to lose over 10 pounds in 10 days while removing excessive build-up from your colon. Aside from shedding extra weight, the Lemonade Cleanse is designed to detoxify your body from the inside-out helping you feel refreshed both physically and mentally.

This newsletter will give you better insight into the world of lemonade cleansing. Allow me, Carol Greene, to be your host and mentor along this wonderful, life-changing journey. I think after reviewing the lifelong benefits of this cleanse, you’ll want to get started right away.

The Lemonade Cleanse is not an easy weight loss solution, but it is fast and effective. 10 days will completely reverse your health and lifestyle. However, the truth is; most people don’t last 3 days on the Lemonade Cleanse because they lack the right knowledge, tips, and tricks that experienced users have developed over the years. Few people realize that getting over this “3 day hump” is the hardest part of cleansing.

Luckily, there is a simple way to get over this “hump”. Everyone needs a mentor, friend, or coach who has been through this process before to complete the cleanse. I would love nothing more than to be that person and help guide you during this life-changing journey.

I have completed the Lemonade Cleanse 11 times with incredible results during the past 5 years. I know the pitfalls, the right mindset, the tricks, and the additional supplements that will carry you through with flying colors.

Don’t do the cleanse alone. Allow me to walk you through it and feed you the right information during this challenging, yet empowering experience.

Hey Carol, It’s Dave. I just wanted to let you know that I’m officially refreshed! That’s right it’s official. The Refresh Button has literally changed my life and the way I look at dieting. You know it’s funny, I’ve been talking to my family and friends about cleansing for quite some time and they were totally on board, but they didn’t quite know how to go about it.

My explanations were good but your eBook explained it in a way that’s so much more clear and concise that I just told them, just get The Refresh Button already and leave me alone. I mean the confusion, the pitfalls, the worry… it’s all gone with this eBook. You’re left with the one thing that really matters – true results. And I highly recommend it for anyone who would finally like to take control of their body.

I did it! I got over my 3 day hump with the Carol Greene e-book, The Refresh Button. She’s the creator of the Lemonade Cleanse on LemonadeCleanse.com. Just like many celebrities I tried this master cleanse and I was so surprised at how affordable and how well it worked.

Look at me – I just lost 10 pounds in less than a week. It was like it said – it was a comprehensive companion and it prepared me for this life changing journey. I just went online to lemonadecleanse.com and I got the e-book and I believe it’s helping me shape myself into, well, into a healthier new me! What more can I ask for?

The beautiful thing about the Lemonade Cleanse is the simple, all-natural recipe. I was able to find everything for the lemonade mixture at my local grocery and health food market. Storage and preparation is simple, which means anyone can whip up a batch of lemonade any time of day.

Simply combine these ingredients and you are on the road to a healthier future. Drink 8 to 10 servings of this mixture every day for 10 days.

Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post