How to get an internship guide - a guide that will help you find that internship you want


Click here for more images

The “How to Get An Internship” Guide provides you with proven tools and techniques to get a paid Job Internship with top companies.

 You can be one of the successful job seekers who are landing paid Internships with Fortune 100 Companies, earning up to $16,500 for a three month internship.

-        In College I am given many hours of instruction in core subjects, but I am not teached how to effectively look for and find a job.

-        I really want to get an internship, but do not know where to start looking for internship opportunities and how to contact companies

-        What am I doing different to the many students who are getting highly paid internships with top companies

-        I do not want to be another college graduate who is unemployed or in a job completely unrelated to what I studied

-        I really want to get an internship with a top company, because that way I have a better chance of landing a full-time job once I graduate

-        What are the critical factors job seekers need to handle before they even apply to a job (this separated the job getters from the ones who do not get the job)

-        7 Ways to look for a job internship (if you thought Job Fairs and Job Listings were the most effective ones, this would be an eye-opener)

-        Unconventional but effective ways of contacting a company for internship opportunities

-        A proven way...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post