Fiverr marketing


Click here for more images

It’s a sneaky little site that lures you in with the promise of hungry buyers, all waving five dollar bills at you in exchange for simple tasks.

The problem is… while you scramble to find the perfect gigs, promote them, and work hard to deliver them,

 “Wow, you’re right!  Why WOULD anyone want to sell on Fiverr?  Sounds like only an idiot would go on there.”

You see, a few months before I found out this “Fiverr marketing method”, I  was a struggling freelancer.

You know the story – had to pay bills, figured making money online would be my path to salvation! (bet that sounds familiar!)

So when I read an article on yahoo about this strange ‘gig site’ that let you set up jobs and strangers paid you money for it, I had to go check it out.

I toyed around with it for a couple months on and off.  I had sold a couple writing gigs, tried my hand at design, a little bit of everything.

But then, when I was finishing up a gig one day and getting ready to deliver it to my client, a neat idea popped into my mind…

And within a few hours of delivering my ‘specially tweaked’ gig, that client sent $500 straight to my paypal account.

Within 4 days, out of the 10 remaining orders, 2 more people sent me $500, 3 wanted to talk about working on projects with me and one asked me...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post