Complete-2


Click here for more images

After 90 days you will never have to worry about your shot.  Your confidence will have been developed as well as your shot.

Are you tired of seeing heads shaking in disgust as you shoot another airball, brick, or wide open miss? Don’t worry, I’m going to show you how to finetune your shooting so that you’re the “goto shot maker,” when you step foot on the court.

You are about to learn how to go from the shameful “last pick” at the pickup games to the coveted sharpshooter everyone wants on their team. And no, it doesn’t take years to develop this skill.

If you’re ready to take your shooting to the next level, read every word of this letter and implement what I teach you. Hundreds of other people have and the results have been nothing short of amazing.

Before we get started, you should probably know a little bit about me. You know, like if I’m even qualified to teach you how to improve your shooting in the first place!

In college, I was ranked second in 3-point percentage in the country at 50% – And that’s in NCAA Division 2 ball. Want a taste of how dead on my shot is? Check out this viral and much loved YouTube video of me knocking down 46 of 50 shots from the three point line, just like butter…

That video shows how accurately I shoot on a consistent basis. Additionally, I’m currently playing professional ball in Germany as a shooting guard, and being paid...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post