Women's weight gain - womens weight gain


Click here for more images

Yes, this is how skinny I was. I used to be just like you… feeling not quite feminine enough because of a lack of curves. I was underweight and no one seemed to understand my pain. In fact, women would always say things like “I hate you, you’re so skinny!” not knowing how self conscious it made me feel.

Because the fact of the matter is, most men don’t find the model-thin look to be as attractive as a womanly hourglass shape. Although I worked as a model and was praised for my boniness, I would constantly catch my boyfriends checking out girls with more meat on their frames!

Luckily, I wouldn’t have to put up with men who blatantly oogled other women in front of me for long. I met the man of my dreams, we got married and he was such a perfect gentleman.

But, things weren’t all roses… at least not for me. The problem was that I never quite felt sexy enough to please him due to my lack of shape. I always wished I could have given him more to look at, more to grab onto.

When you’re in love, any and everything seems perfect – but one fateful day would change my whole attitude and remind me of the cruel fact that I was way too skinny. My husband and I were at the mall and I was feeling pretty cute. But I wouldn’t feel too confident for very long.

We were waiting by the elevators, and when it stopped in front of us I caught a glimpse...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post