Which of these 7 mistakes cause your insomnia? - sleeptracks.com


Click here for more images

“I want to thank you so much for offer­ing your sleep tapes. I have had prob­lems sleep­ing for the past 10 years. The last three have been a night­mare. I have tried med­ica­tion, but I can not stand the side effects.

I have tried many tapes, but yours have been magic. I have had them for 5 days and for the 5 nights I have slept all night. I wake up and go back to sleep. I am just using the Insom­nia Buster tape. I don’t feel I need to do any­more right now. I am afraid that I will jinx myself, so I have not said too much about them to any­one. When my hus­band says, how did you sleep, I can hon­estly say I slept good. I can’t say thank you enough for your tapes. I have so much energy. I don’t feel slug­gish or foggy any­more. It is sim­ply amazing!”

“I don’t think I have ever writ­ten a fan let­ter for a prod­uct before. I set your “Whole Night w Music.mp3” track on my iPhone to con­tin­u­ously repeat­ing and put it in my lit­tle speaker-​​dock when I go to sleep. It’s amazing!

I have used one type or another pre­scrip­tion sleep med­ica­tion for 10 years and gave them up about 6 months ago because of the expense and because they made me feel like a drug addict. While I would never go back to them–especially cos they stopped working–I hadn’t found any­thing...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post