Vital breath - lean fit lifestyle - ripped at 60


Click here for more images

Discover a Smarter Way to Exercise that Dramatically Boosts Enjoyment, Performance and Recovery and Leaves You Energized All Day

Hello, my name is Joe Weaver. And I know how hard it is to keep an exercise habit going. I have over 40 years of experience falling off the wagon and becoming a workout drop-out. And it doesn’t get any easier as you get older.

There are hundreds of well written, effective, holistic programs out there. In fact, you’ve probably already tried several dozen of them. Although some programs may suit your needs better than others, the truth is almost any program can produce results if you are able to stick with it.

Unless you have a structural defect or injury, you most likely have a physiology and psychology that will support regular exercise and benefit from it. Some people have an easier time building muscle and getting lean. But you don’t have to look like a fitness magazine cover to look great. You just need to be lean and have good muscle tone. I think I’m a good example of that at sixty years old.

Sometimes just a few subtle changes can make all the difference in the world. That’s what I found when I first tried the simple, but highly effective techniques, that would ultimately become The Vital Breath Performance System.

“After fighting my body for years to get in great shape I decided I couldn’t keep training the way I had been for the rest of my life. I wanted a smarter approach; a way in which I was working with my body rather than making my body work for me.

Using these techniques I’m convinced that I’ll be able to train with proper intensity while remaining injury free for the rest of my life!”

These techniques have really helped me become more in tune with my body which has the dual effect of allowing me to work better, but also keeping me injury free.

I used to have a problem with my left shoulder getting injured on a regular basis, but the improved body awareness that comes with The Vital Breath Performance System means I haven’t had a problem since.

Before, I was really focused on trying to get into the best shape I could in as little time as possible. Ironically, this approach slowed down my overall progress because something would invariably get injured by pushing myself so hard. It seemed like I would take two steps forward followed by one step back.

Since adopting Joe’s techniques, it’s just been a smooth, enjoyable progress the entire time. I’ve come to realize that exercise and fitness is a lifelong journey, one that should be as enjoyable as possible which means working in tune with your body rather than against it.”

“The Vital Breathing technique has had a huge impact on my enjoyment of both strength training and my yoga practice. I feel so serene and settled now during exercise, and it seems to affect the way I feel during the rest of the day.

In the past, I’ve tended to throw myself into exercise which often resulted in blow-back from over-training or injuries. But with the Vital Breath Performance System I am now able to regulate my intensity and recover more quickly.

Thanks again for all you have done for me as well as what you are doing for others. It has been a great experience as your program focuses on the whole person and makes it seem effortless to achieve my goals.”

This system is a combination of three simple techniques that work together synergistically to...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post