Varicose veins natural alternative home remedies, herbal & treatment help - spider veins cure ways


Click here for more images

There is nothing worst than having prominent ropelike dark blue blood vessels bulging out in size on your legs.

Or having to endure the burning leg vein pain especially in the back of thigh and you just can't stand up long enough to perform properly in your day job.

Or worse yet, these scary looking veins never heal or cure on its own and eventually become more visible in other spots, sometimes even uglier and most hurting than before.

Unfortunately millions of people like you have to unwillingly endure these hardhip every single day. Why?

It was not until giving birth to my son 9 years ago that my visible varicose veins started to catch my attention and become a serious problem not long after.

Even though I only had these bulging varicose veins on one of my legs, it was still nevertheless unsightly, problematic and ugly.

The prominent bluish veins often scared the heck out of me. Often times I developed some skin ulcers as well as constant aching pain on my limb.

I was desperate enough to find ways to relief my varicose pain immediately. I then began my search to find the ultimate cure to get rid of these veins.

Apparently during this struggling period, not much help for varicose veins was available for me except to turn myself to professional help.

So I found myself one of the varicose vein surgeons which were highly recommended as being the best in my area.

After being hesitant about the risk factors as well as the high treatment cost, I finally decided to give in anyway.

My aching swollen leg and the hassle of not being able to stand long hours were too much to bear with

I had my surgery done on December 2008. However, 6 months onwards, I found that the recovery was somewhat painful and slow.

I wasn’t able to walk properly without pain, let alone to stand still and I constantly felt like fainting until 3 weeks later. The aching and heaviness in my leg, sometimes with swelling were simply too much to bear with and even worst than before I had the surgery.

I found that my appetite was decreased significantly while even taking pain killers did not manage my pain well enough.

I was literally bed ridden and nauseas and I finally suffered from postural hypertension because of lowering blood pressure.

Again, 5 months on, even though my veins were still visible on my leg, I constantly felt deep tissue nerve pain when I tried to exercise.

I was pretty upset that I was unable to use the gym membership and at times felt very depressed over the length of recovery, after all the time and money were spent on the surgery alone.

It was at this time I realized that not only the surgery failed to cure my varicose veins but it brought in lots of unnecessary pain and suffering to me.

My suffering from my varicose veins on my legs was already too much to bear with and I just couldn’t take it anymore.

Then I began my search over the Internet at every available moment looking for some sort of help or effective treatments for my varicose problems.

I found a large number of interesting health related sites and forums with people from around the world suffering from similar varicose problems as mine.

From there I...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post