Turn back the clock


Click here for more images

id you know that some of the most expensive beauty creams, lotions, and "potions" advertised today have their roots in (until now) hidden, natural formulations from Persia, the Middle East, and the Orient?

Did you know that these natural agents often work even better than pricey, store-bought solutions, offering you everything from a 7-minute "Botox" treatment that costs less than $.50...to a $.03 hand cream?

Did you know that, for centuries, women came in droves to the East to learn these secrets...but ever since the multi-billion dollar beauty industry took over, these inexpensive, effective secrets are virtually hidden from the public?

Ladies, it's not your fault. There's no way you can be expected to take care of your career, your family, the kids, and everything else a busy woman of the 21st century is expected to do.

Over the past ten years, women's responsibilities in the world have more than doubled, while men have basically the same level of responsibility they always have had... that's crazy, right? And it's not fair. You're still expected to look young, beautiful, and virtually ageless even with all that added stress.

To top it all off, the billion-dollar beauty industry will tell you lies to get your hard-earned money. Face it: If those guys would tell us the truth, they would be out of business. I'm not saying store-bought beauty creams and treatments never work... I'm saying that virtually none of them work. And all of them cost you a pretty penny.

Yet there IS an answer... it's what I do, and what I'm known for in the East, and now in the United States. And today, you'll discover one shocking fact that may even anger you (and that's okay, too.) I'll reveal it in just a moment. First, let me tell you something that will make you happy:

Listen: I won't lie to you. I don't make a lot of money. But I did grow up around Persian wealth. I won't bore you with my story, but I lost everything in the war and had to start all over again, penniless.

I'm not telling you this to get your sympathy, rather, just to make the point that money is not required to get absolutely stunning beauty results. Despite my own hardships, I refused to let the system beat me... and I absolutely refused to let myself go. I made a vow to myself: "Hanan, you may be hurting, but you will continue to care for your temple!" Your temple is your body...and don't ever let anyone or anything keep you away from caring for it!

So, knowing that I was dead broke, I looked back over my mom's journals. She was Persian, and she taught so many ladies how to look beautiful using nothing more than foods and spices applied topically! That's the great news:

I've spent the past 11 months putting all of my beauty secrets into one simple-to-read book called The Beauty of Food. The reason I've done this is because women like you continually ask me, "How do you look so young at your age?" and "How can you afford a salon trip every week when you don't make a lot of money?"

I had to turn tragedy into triumph, and I love helping other women feel awesome about their selves, both inside and out. So, after studying all of my mom's beauty tips, plus many, many others, I put them all down into an inexpensive book every woman should have...and any woman can afford.

This book will take you only a few hours to read cover-to-cover, and minutes to read if you just want a specific tip (like my quickie natural Botox solution...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post