The secrets to making wine


Click here for more images

Yes, I’ll admit it … I am a home winemaker (but I'm not an alcoholic).  I have made wine from grapes, red, white and black. I’ve made wine from raspberries and cherries, and from rose petals and turnips. I’ve made cherry brandy and liqueurs of all kinds, all in my simple garage at home, and I am convinced with a little help you can do the same. I can tell you how you can make wine from classic wine grapes, wines that your friends will think is Californian Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot, Burgundy from France, or New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc! You can make delicious wine yourself from just about any fruit that you like, even from your favorite flowers. You can make a very passable liqueur from potatoes, and a clear, aged whiskey from carrots.

But Be Warned... If You Don't Know What You're Doing, Home Made Wine Has A Tendancy To Turn Out Sour & Cloudy.

Lots of home winemakers are disappointed with their efforts, repeatedly turning out sour and cloudy, batches over and over again. My early attempts were no different, and maybe yours have been the same. 

Over the years, I spent hours discussing the best way to make wine, reading books and magazines in city libraries, and searching online.  Trying to understand how to make wines with lots of flavor, the right amount of alcohol, perfect color, and wine that is absolutely clear

I found answers to those questions, and if you can give me a few minutes of your time, I will share with you my secrets.

I'll admit that I did spend many...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post