Tablet mastered - step by step video training for the ipad!


Click here for more images

Special Offer Running For 7 Days ONLY... Just $197 $29.97 For FULL ACCESS And FREE Updates - Grab your spot now...

Dear New iPad User: You’ve invested a good chunk of cash in your new tablet.  And I know from experience that learning how to use this powerful new tool can be exciting. There’s so much you can do with an iPad:

You’re not alone.  In fact, Apple purposefully doesn’t include a user manual in the box with the iPad.  Their thinking is that it should be simple and straightforward enough to use without one. And while that’s a great marketing gimmick – not everyone is a “gadget geek”. So what about the rest of us?  For us, there’s:

We received this message from Donald Wright on March 16th 2013 with his thoughts on the iPad lessons:

"Chris, I thought I would send you a quick email and say thank you for putting these iPad lessons together. I have been searching for ages to find a decent course that will guide me through all of the features the iPad has to offer.

I must admit I thought that I would have to keep on looking but would give tablet mastered a go since it has a guarantee!

I am impressed! Working my way through module 6 of the lessons and I have learnt so much in 3 days. Thanks again. Looks like I will be an iPad pro in no time."

Special Offer Running For 7 Days ONLY... Just $197 $29.97 For...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post