Success with style online course — christine rose elle


Click here for more images

It is my mission to help you take your personal brand and business to the next level and make a living doing the work you love. In fact it gets me super excited! I wake up everyday totally energized to find new ways to deliver fresh and sparkling content to you!

A few years ago, every time I thought about pursuing a life doing work that I love, the same set of feelings and thoughts always came up.

But mainly I was stuck because I didn’t know how to take a step toward doing the work I love. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to do. I thought I had way too many passions, and I felt like a scattered leaf blowing in a gale.

What I didn’t realize at the time was that I could get all my passions working for me together, under the same umbrella, in pursuit of a larger goal. I didn’t understand that having multi-passions is a huge asset. At the time, I only saw it as a liability.

My vicious cycle went something like this: I became passionately interested in something and learned everything about it. I would be convinced that this time I was on the path to my special “thing.” Then a few steps into my new path I would become overwhelmed or distracted by a new passion and would abandon the path only to start over again. I could never find traction.

I sold my 3 bedroom home and all its contents, got my belongings down to two suitcases, and moved to Italy.

Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post