Street magic seduction kwcb


Click here for more images

Before I started to apply the skills I learned as a master magician, I was actually frightened to even talk to girls. I'd freeze on the spot and then either say something weird or get my words mixed up. You can imagine their response!!!

I was frustrated as hell – here I was, able to perform in front of hundreds of people, getting applause and praise from huge paying crowds – then BAM! My world imploded -I couldn't utter a single word when face to face with a pretty girl. I was doomed.

Even when her friends told me how much she liked me, my head-space scrambled all logic - I went on meltdown.

Undeterred, I read everything I could get hold of, watched videos on pick-up and tried everything I could get my hands on. I must have spent a fortune.

Then I read an article that totally stressed me out. I was showing all the symptoms of shyness. I couldn't believe what I was reading. It went on to say that shy people either freeze or flood when they meet someone new. That is, they're either stuck for words or ramble on and come across as total loons. Sound familiar!?

So I read every psychology book I could find and practiced everything they suggested – like standing in front of the mirror and talking to myself, telling myself how confident and relaxed I was.

But still the same old story, rejection after rejection. Professionally I was suffering too - I was losing my edge as a performer, the spark was fading from my routines.Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post