Specialaccess - the success happiness formula


Click here for more images

The problem is you’ve been duped. You’ve become a victim of the pervasive and dangerous cultural myth that we were all taught as children.

You might have learned this myth from a family friend, your school teachers, or even your parents…

For the first 37 years of my life I followed the “set goals, work hard, and never give up” success formula. In fact, I managed to achieve a six figure income running my own dental practice so on the outside it looked like our culture’s success formula was working!

The fact was this traditional formula wasn’t working and I knew it because I felt a great empty void in my life.

The problem was I didn’t want to be a dentist anymore, but I felt trapped in my career. It seemed that being a dentist was the only way I could make a living to support my family, but I hated it.

The work wasn’t fulfilling and I was so shy I took my continuing education credits through the mail just to avoid social gatherings.

After living the first 37 years of my life in silent resignation, I met my personal mentors. They did something for which I will be forever grateful.

"Thank you Dr. Joe. Your program helped me recognize how I was addicted to sadness and as soon as I realized this, I was able to take responsibility for managing my thinking. My depression is gone and I am making friends and loving life for the first time in...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post