Simpleseo rank checker


Click here for more images

I Promise, This Tool Will Not Only Make Your Life Much Easier, But It Will Also Allow You To Save A Lot Of Time And Money...

Lay Back, Relax And Save Time And Money While This Amazing Software Handles All Important Tracking And Monitoring Tasks For You On Autopilot

I love the scheduling feature of the rank checking software. I can set it and forget it, then come back weeks or months later and get a quick overview of what has happened and create reports for clients. This software will save me so much time, and save me the tedium of doing this myself manually. Another thoughtful addition is the proxy support, we all know how google can stop you if you make too many requests. This software is really tight. I am impressed that I was up and running within 2 minutes of watching the tutorial video. Thank you for creating such a great tool. Johnny N. (johnnyN @ wf)

There are several things I really like about this tool. It's an 'at a glance' tool. I can see the report in it's entirety on any given URL on one page. The PDF Ranking Report (it also has a text report) is the other feature that has particular appeal to me. I can graphically see the 'history' of any of my URL's and keywords. It's easy to set up, but might take a little time for those who have a gazillion URL's and keywords. My review test was only four sites, but its just that simple. Add a URL and one or several keywords and it's ready to go. The accuracy of the site is verifiable as well. Just Google your keyword...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post