Seduce men - let the seduction genie teach you how to seduce a man!


Click here for more images

"Your seduction books are the best! You really are a help to single women. God bless! " -- Anne-Maree Tavendale

"After reading your book my love life has gone from strength to strength..." -- Megan Pearse

"I am getting guys I never dreamed I would get! Your advice is amazing." -- Katie Lundy

"The Seduction Genie was so much fun to read and so useful. I tried a couple of Amy’s tips and was amazed at how well they worked. Women don’t just want advice we want practical tips on flirting that really work. I had a long break from the dating game and recently found myself back in the heart of it after my divorce. Thanks to Amy and the Seduction Genie I am no longer nervous about dating or flirting and I am having a whole lot of fun."

"I had struggled through the dating scene, going to clubs and bars most weekends and always ended up going home alone. I always had fun, as I was with my friends, but I was always aware that I had trouble meeting men. I mean, I wanted to meet men, but it was hard approaching them, and I didn't get approached by men much.

My sisters and friends all had boyfriends and long-term partners except for me. Then I stumbled across your book and read it. It really forced me to change the way I looked at things, especially my self confidence. It took me about a month of gradually getting the confidence to change things before men started to notice me.

Now when...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post