Revive Her Drive - Reawaken Romance and Intimacy - For Men In Relationship

Revive Her Drive - Reawaken Romance and Intimacy - For Men In Relationship
Chances are, like so many men in a long-term relationship, after a few years the QUANTITY (and quality) of your physical intimacy may be slowing. But the worse of it is that the way that you try to tempt her just isn’t working anymore.

She might avoid your advances or seldom touch you because she’s afraid it might “start something.” Romantic? What exactly does that mean? Flowers and chocolates might be nice, but they aren’t the key to the bedroom door. It’s so confusing!

I know how miserably frustrating this is for a man from my own personal experience of being “THAT woman.” In hindsight, I was oblivious to how much I longed for intimacy, until I started experiencing it again.

When I said, “romance,” what I meant was genuine and deep communication, touch and stroking, putting your full attention on me in the present moment. And you won’t have to guess. I’ll TELL YOU what she wants, even if she can’t even articulate it to you herself. That’s because you both DESERVE more hotness, juiciness, abandon, and pleasure....Read More Detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post