Qi gong videos and qi gong dvds. Learn the healing power of qi gong.


Click here for more images

I have seen and experienced the remarkable results that are possible with regular Qi Gong practice. This is not a secret, it has been practiced in Asia for thousands of years, but it is only recently that the gentle art of Qi Gong has become known here in the West.

As you age your body begins to change, and minor aches and pains can become major obstacles to enjoying life. Our golden years can become uncomfortable and unhappy.

It doesn't have to be that way. You can age gracefully, live a vibrant and healthy life, and yes, even reverse negative changes in your body.

What if you could slow down or reverse the effects of aging, stop disease in its tracks and eliminate chronic pain?  If you have just a few minutes a day to spare, Qi Gong may be your answer.

My exposure to Qi Gong started through many years of Martial Arts practice.  I was familiar Qi through the "hard" styles of martial arts, where I was learning how to use Qi to strengthen my body, absorb blows, and break things like boards and bricks.

Thankfully, I was introduced to the healing power of Qi Gong. I began to feel better and Qi Gong helped me connect with my sense of well-being. As a teacher of Martial Arts, I saw many students who would benefit from this wonderful practice, so I decided to create these videos.  Our goal is to make the benefits of Qi Gong available to anyone willing to spend a few minutes a day improving their health and well-being.

Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post