Pull ups for women


Click here for more images

You need a synergistic effect of Weight Training & Body Weight Exercises, Cardiovascular (HIT Cardio & Steady State), and proper Nutrition designed to improve fat loss & build lean muscle.

I am the creator of numerous success workout programs, books, and I have literally trained thousands of clients in my 15 years in the fitness industry.

However recently I find I have really been focusing on improving STRENGTH & LEAN MUSCLE in females, because I know that the way to change someone’s body the fastest is by adding lean muscle and getting rid of stubborn ugly body fat.

Since that day I’ve continued to improve my teaching & education and it’s my goal to have every single female I train to be educated be able to do at least one pull up.

If you can't to a gym you will need some equipment. You DO need a Pull Up Bar. You DO need a Pull Up Bar. In the program we explain in detail what one we recommend.

Looking like a Female Bodybuilder that you see in the magazines goes way beyond eating some protein shakes and doing some pull up training. I promise you this will not happen.

The program and information is based around MY training after having some serious injuries and trying to improve my upper body strength.

I took what worked, applied to a lot of my female clients, tested it, tweaked it, refined it and created this program.

I’m so confident in the power of this pull-up program that I am willing to put my money where my mouth is and let you try it all out risk-free for a full eight weeks. If you don’t experience mind blowing results and aren’t completely thrilled with the system simply let me know and I’ll give you every last penny back, right on the spot. No waiting, no hassle, no questions, no hard feelings.

So test it out for 60 days, experience the results for yourself and if it’s not all I said it was I’ll refund your money and let you keep the entire thing on me, just for giving the system an honest try.

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post