Professional photography: success without school


Click here for more images

* Have you ever wondered how to cross-over from amateur photographer to professional? * Have you read any "how to" books but still have a day job?

Today I am a Certified Professional Photographer through the Professional Photographers of America, but how I started out is the subject of my story. In order to assist you with your dream, I've written an important ebook that will tell you what little you really need to know to succeed in the photography business and maybe even save you thousands of dollars on an unnecessary photography school education.

I don't mind telling you that I once considered attending photography school but found it just too expensive. So I did what you've probably done already.

I read many "How To" books; how to make money with my camera and how to photograph people, children, weddings, products, etc. It wasn't until years later that I realized why the information contained in the many books available didn't help me to earn a living with my camera.

You don't need elaborate technical skills. People won't buy your pictures just because they are great.

You don't need money making ideas. I tried many photographic money making ideas and learned that when you're an outsider even good ideas are hard to find buyers for.

I got a break many years ago when I found the perfect mentor. He was a ready-to-retire instructor at an elite photography school who offered me an extremely abbreviated photography education for free. The "experiment" was, could I succeed with it? The answer is YES, I DID!Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post