- patchwork quilting business


Click here for more images

“It’s a happy day every day, thanks to your fantastic new ebook — Patchwork and Quilting Business Compendium“

I was in a dead-end job, and I was miserable because I just didn’t think that I could quit. I needed the money, of course, and I thought that there was nothing else I could do. The only thing that kept me sane was my quilting at nights and weekends. All the time sewing, I used to dream of being free, being my own boss and making money from my crafting skills. I knew I could do it, I just didn’t know how to get started … until I found your fabulous new ebook.

Actually, there were so many options for making money that at first I didn’t know where to start, and it was soooooooo exciting reading about all the possibilities … Then I did lots of market research, the way you suggested, and I figure that I can make photo-memory quilts because I know so many people who would love to capture their family history that way. So thanks … I can see a way of quitting my ‘day job’ and being self sufficient from my quilting. And I feel happy all day, every day now. Thank you so much …

Most importantly, she is affluent, having an average income of over $90,000 per year and spending an average of $2,442 per year on her craft. Some 41% are advanced quilters, having been quilting for over 20 years. Many of these women are passionately keen about their craft and want to improve their skills.

To: All Lovers of Patchwork and Quilting Crafts Who...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post