Megajuicing


Click here for more images

If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about juicing for increased energy and better health, then this is going to be the most important information you'll ever read...

Hi! I'm William Paice, and I've personally been experiencing the incredible power of juicing for over 15 years. For much of that time, I was living the hectic, stressful life of an executive working as President of a major Hollywood film company.

I've now decided to settle down in rural England to focus on my family and share the knowledge of juicing that I've amassed over all those years.

Juicing has helped to keep me fit, young, healthy and energized.  But it wasn't always that way...  15 years ago, I struggled with my health: I smoked, I probably drank too much alcohol, I worked too hard, and I was permanently exhausted.

Eventually, I resolved to do something about it.  I bought a juicer (the wrong sort, as it tirned out), went down to the local market, and started experimenting.

Many of the early efforts didn't work out at all well.  To be honest, I really didn't know what I was doing, so the results were either unpalatable or totally ineffective.  I ended up throwing many of my tests away, wasting expensive produce in the process.  Sometimes my efforts had exactly the opposite effect to what I was trying to achieve!  I nearly gave up on a few occasions.

Information on the internet was not really an option back then.  Google hadn't even been founded when I started this adventure!  But I read as many books as I could get my hands on.  I interviewed nutritionists (fortunately my mother was one of them)!  And I tested, tested, tested.

I wanted to know everything there was to know on how to harness the nutritional power of fresh fruit and vegetable juice to boost energy, lose weight and improve health - I've been absolutely consumed by this quest. So I started studying - and hard! I bought every book that I could get my hands on about nutrition, natural health, detoxing, dieting, and natural medicine.

I would spend hours at the library consuming stacks of books, journals and magazines about holistic health, and nutrition and making detailed notes. I have literally read hundreds of related books from cover to cover. 

And I spoke to anyone and everyone who would spare me a few minutes to share their knowledge of the subject.

Now, I am ready to share what I have spent 15 years learning.  It is all laid out in my new eBook called "MEGA Juicing: Nature's Secrets For A Long And Vibrant Life!"

It's amazing, because it covers nearly every bit of information you've ever wanted to know about home juicing for health, weight loss and vitality, plus more...  It is so simple when you know how, and yet the know-how contained in this eBook has taken years of research to put together.

Just imagine being able to lose weight, improve your health and have more energy in just 7 days (or less) without using anything that you can't find in your kitchen or the local supermarket.  And without spending a fortune on expensive gym memberships and supplements.

Yes, you could have the vitality and energy of someone half your age. It truly is possible, but you just need to know how.

Because, every bit of this eBook is packed with the latest cutting edge information on power juicing. And it took over 1 year to research, gather the data and compile it into this exciting and effective new eBook.

Here's what you'll discover in the "MEGA Juicing: Nature's Secrets For...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post