Kristen's raw - raw recipe ebooks


Click here for more images

I bought all of your recipe books a couple of weeks ago, and just can't wait to see what else you've got coming out. The e-books are wonderful! Thank you!    – Bob in Westerville, OH

Thank you for what you've done to help change my life. I'm new to Raw food and purchased your e-books. All I can say is 'Hallelujah'! I'm finally learning to prepare healthy foods, including the little things that most recipe books assume you know. Your explanations such as why we 'soak nuts' and what equipment to buy was literally like holding my hand and helping me get through this new way of life for me and my LUCKY husband! I truly hope you have rewards in Heaven for all you've done for those of us out there that don't even know where to start! KUDOS!    – Julie in Beaumont, Texas

What I loved about your recipes were the spices you used and the fact that you don't need to dehydrate so much. I've looked at many cookbooks, but they didn't give enough variety and required some form of dehydrating. I love that you have such a variety of soups, dressings and different ways to dress up veggies. I can't wait to try some of your desserts. Your ebooks are the first ones I turn to when I'm looking for a recipe. Your dishes have so much flavor that sometimes I forget they're Raw!    – Christine in Royal Oak, MI

Thanks for making such delicious and easy recipes. It's helped me a lot to continue to stay raw AND enjoy what I'm eating.    – Dana in Scottsdale, AZ

You were in Whole Foods a...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post