Interstitial cystitis natural home remedies - alternative herbal cures - pain relief treatment guide


Click here for more images

There is nothing worst than having bad quality sleep for having to frequently urinate (but unable to relieve it) in the middle of the night

Or worse yet, at times you just can't control yourself from accidental leaks or incontinence, especially in the public

Unfortunately, there are over 4 millions of people like you in US alone, who have to endure such depressing moment every single day. Why?

The truth is, there's a high possibility that you are suffering from Interstitial Cystitis or Painful Bladder Syndome

Years before that I used to have occasional problems associated with IC like mild flare ups and urgency.

However it never really affected my life so much until year 2004, where I literally went through one of my most intense struggles ever.

I urgently needed to go to the bathroom less than 1 hour or so, and most of the time I felt constant pelvic pain that would literally take my breath away.

The strong urge to urinate came with little or no warning especially when I was working in my day job. Most of the time I had the strong urge even before my bladder had the time to fill up.

I’ve had leaky accidents in the public before because the urge struck so quickly that I didn’t have enough time to find a bathroom. It was such an embarrassment to me.

Worst still, every time I was experiencing a flare I got this constant “twinge” in my bladder. It was like a feeling of still having urine in your bladder even after going to the bathroom.

The feeling was totally annoying as I often felt like there’s always some urine left when there’s not and it seemed never stop.

The complications have affected me so much that at times I had to miss work for days, which had affected my paycheck.

It was so stressful that I even worried so much about going on car trips with my friends because I felt too embarrassed about constantly needing to ask to stop at bathrooms all the times.

I went through professional medical help during those trying times. The doctors initially had no idea what was wrong with me.

It’s quite frustrating to be sent from doctors to doctors who were then interested in only dispensing drugs for me to stem pain, and not in treating my feeling of urgency which caused me lots of sleepless nights.

But after what I felt like having million checks for infections and the doctor who seemed less interested in helping me, I finally found another urologist who did.

In the end it was officially confirmed I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis syndrome. I began a series of treatment and pain medication help under her care but later I stopped seeing that urologist after realizing I needed more treatment that she could provide.

In 2005 my conditions has gone from bad to worst. At times the frequency was not quite as bad as it used to be but my urethral pain was shocking. I ended up in being admitted to hospital on several occasions.

I was crying in pain throughout the time where suffering from this frustrating and debilitating pain literally made me vomit.

There was nothing which is worst than going to the loo and getting the familiar feeling that you know you’ll end up in pain, tears and feeling like a crap.

In one glimpse I felt like I was...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post