Import veteran


Click here for more images

If you landed on this page, you probably buy products for resale on sites like eBay, Amazon, your own website…or you want to. And you are looking to source product at a low price to increase your profit margin.

My name is Richard Akhmerov, Not long ago, I was in the same position as you. I started an online business. Buying Items to sell and make money. I got tired of nickel & diming my way to the top obtaining my inventory from thrift stores, Yard/garage/estate sales and flea markets.

I attempted to buy products from local factories…and let me give you a quick FYI: If you aren’t a big box store or some other major operation…

Period. End of story. Even if you could afford to buy the large shipments that they require, they just won’t Deal with the “Little Guy!”

Well, I had heard talk of people buying from factories overseas, China in particular, For really low prices. So I thought “How hard could that be?” Boy, was I in for a rude awakening!

Well, I googled Chinese factories. I found some that looked promising, what did I know? I contacted them through email….”First mistake!”

Shipments coming in with the wrong merchandise. Shipments with half of the items broken…… And sometimes, the order never came! (“And I never saw my money again either!”) I was frustrated…but determined to make it work. And, after a whole lot of trial and error, I eventually learned a few things; You are dealing with a totally different culture here...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post