How to grow african american hair :: fast growth formula


Click here for more images

Discover Honest Proven Secrets to Growing Your Hair From the Nape of Your Neck to the Center of Your Back in a Few Short Months

Have you been searching for a formula on how to grow african american hair long? Perhaps you have found many products which claim to be a miracle growth serum, but after giving it a try nothing really happened. You were still stuck and frustrated.

You see there is actually a formula to growing the hair longer, healthier and stronger. Not only is there a formula there are also special proven ingredients which actually dramatically increase the growth rate of the hair.

Everything you will read here will completely dispel the myths you have grown up believing. More importantly you will learn the real proven secrets to speeding up your hair growth while retaining the length.

It does not matter what texture of hair you have, you will learn what has been damaging your hair and what really promotes it. You will learn just why the black hair care industry is making a fortune keeping you in the dark about the real secrets to healthy long hair.

The Secret of how to grow african american hair will finally be unlocked. The information in this book will work for any hair type but its really written for women with very tightly coiled hair who have had allot of difficulty retaining length.

For years I wanted to grow my hair out. I wanted to see what longer hair would look like on me. Lets face it longer hair is always seen as more sexy, more versatile and just plain feminine. I really wanted that look. I did everything I thought was right. I weaved it, braided it, visited the stylist every single week and I conditioned it till it was limp. Yet nothing I did seemed to work. I even read many hair care books and even those did not give me the information that I needed.

Have you ever noticed that most hair care guides tell you allot about how to style your hair? There are chapters and chapters of information about the history of our hair and how to style it so it looks a particular way. In the end all you end up learning is about the new products on the market and how to use them to get a particular artificial look but few if any of them tell you what you really want to know. How to grow african american hair long?!

I don't promote any products. However I will teach you the real secret ingredients that took my short life less hair to long, full healthy hair.

The information that I really wanted to learn was how to grow my tightly coiled hair very long and I wanted the growth to be fast. I did not want to wait years and years to see results. Neither did I want to be in hot pursuit of the next miracle product. Whatever it was, it would soon be sitting in a basket under my bathroom sink; right along with all the other products that promised to grow my hair longer.

At times I wanted to give up and believe the myth that black hair does not grow long, until I saw a woman going by with full long healthy hair. The sort of hair that most people would say could not grow. I stopped her and we began to speak about hair. That conversation got me thinking, is it all just a sad myth? It has to be, because her hair was rich and long dispute her texture.

That one meeting got me thinking about the myth about black hair. I began to stop everyone I met with long healthy hair to find out what they knew but...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post