Hot to Get a Thigh Gap and Skinny Legs - even with narrow hips (without starving!)

Hot to Get a Thigh Gap and Skinny Legs - even with narrow hips (without starving!)
Hi Camille, Took my final inches tonight, sorry couldn't wait until tomorrow. I knew that my thighs had gone down but never did I expect these results at one month check in! 1 inch from each thigh!!! I just want you to know how much I seriously love you for all that you do and will be spreading the word to my girlfriends. Ciara, Washington, D.C. xxx Hey Camille, So guess what?! 

Today I broke out my short shorts and all the guys were staring at my legs, my boyfriend commented on how smooth and perfect they were and best of all... no chub rub. You truly are heaven sent Carla Rodriguez, Miami, Florida xxx Dear Camille, ...I know i've already thanked you enough, but I just wanted to touch base and thankyou again. 

We've just gotten back from our honeymoon and it's because of you that I was able to enjoy myself and the delicious Hawaiian food without completely ruining my hard work and progress. Your principles will forever be with me and for that I am eternally grateful. Expect a call from my best friend and maid of honor, Charity, very soon! Marissa, New York...Read More Detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post