Guitar theory revolution


Click here for more images

Hey guys, my name is Neill and I’m going to explain what kind of guitar player you’ll be after going through my course.

In brief, after just a short time reading the information and doing the exercises in Guitar Theory Revolution you’ll have made more progress than in all your years of aimless noodling and trying to piece together information from the internet, magazines DVDs and online videos.

Just take a moment to think about what you’ve achieved with all the ‘free’ resources out there? Has it helped you improve or are you more confused than ever? I say ‘free’ because it has in fact cost you time and effort as well as sapped your motivation to learn.

I can definitely help you because I understand where you are right now and what you need to do to get where you want to be.

I tried and failed to learn music theory several times when I first started playing guitar. I just couldn’t get my head around it, which is strange since I was able to understand maths, physics, philosophy you name it… hey, just want to let you know that I’m not stupid.

And neither are you. But that’s how many guitar players are made to feel by what I sometimes call ‘music theory snobs’.

The way some ‘teachers’ act it seems as if it’s the student’s fault if they can’t understand the material. Well it can be if the student lacks motivation. But I happen to know that most guitar players would...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post