Goals - goal setting shanna beaman


Click here for more images

Do you ever ask yourself “What IS my passion and what would make me happy? How do I decide what I want to do?”

Sometimes it’s difficult to determine what you want to do with your life. Whether you are deciding for the first time or if you currently have a career or a job that you don’t enjoy, this short set of questions will help guide you toward a good choice of direction.

Now look at any similarities in your answers and draw some ideas from them. You can now take this information and research the field of possibilities in the areas you have compiled.

When you wonder “How do I know when I have found my passion?” just ask yourself this question: “If I won the lottery today, would I keep doing what I am doing now?” If the answer is “yes” then you are (or will be) doing what makes you happy.

“Pursuing your passion is fulfilling and leads to financial freedom.” — Robert G. Allen

This book is a fun and motivational guide, helping women live a happy and inspiring life. You’ll formulate a path to your dreams, learn how to build excellent daily habits and learn how to create the time for your goals using a proven, step-by-step, time management technique. All of this is built around a busy woman’s schedule.

GET A SIGNED PAPERBACK COPY SENT DIRECTLY FROM ME! Only $14.95 – Free shipping (We accept PAYPAL or Credit Card)

Excerpt from Rewiring Your Brain: Dr Rose...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post