Ebook cover software pro ebook and box ecover generator maker


Click here for more images

“Finally, Uncover the Secret to Catapulting Sales by Up to 317% Using the Same Powerful Toolset the Professionals Are Using to Make Drop-Dead Gorgeous Ebook and Software Covers... Guaranteed!”

I'm not very good at graphics, yet, by following your step-by-step video I was able to create stunning looking software covers for my Traffic Equalizer Consulting Services in just a few mouse clicks!

I am completely blown away at just how easy it is to create professional quality covers for my ebooks and software. I no longer have to pay big bucks to some graphic designer who is most likely using the same exact software!

Are you sick and tired of shelling out big bucks for cover graphics? If you answered "yes" to these questions read on...

I have managed to get my hands on a closely guarded, secret weapon. Please do me a favor and make sure you're sitting down while you read this.

In my very hands I have the exact piece of software that nearly every top professional is using to create ebook and software covers. Not only did I get my hands on this "secret weapon", I'm going to share it with you.

You'll never again have to settle for cheesy graphics created by all those wimpy ebook cover programs.

Armed with this powerful tool, you'll be free to create an unlimited amount of totally custom, drop-dead gorgeous ecovers for ebooks, software boxes, ezines, CD's, special reports, spiral notebooks, credit cards, membership cards, newsletters, and more!

If you have Adobe Photoshop version 6.0 or higher installed on your computer, this is probably the single, most important discovery you'll come across all year. If you don't have Adobe's top selling software yet, buy it. You'll thank me for this shortly...

Not only are you going to save hundreds and hundreds of dollars each year by making your own professional covers, but you can also start your very own cover creation business. In case you fell off the map for the last few years, the ecover creation business is extremely profitable.

eBook cover designers charge anywhere from $100-$200 per cover. Just think, if you only sell one cover this software will be paid for.

Obviously I could keep this a secret. I could easily use this software to run a profitable $100,000+ a year business creating ecovers for other people but I just don't have the time.

I have far too many projects going on to spend my time creating ebook and software covers for other people. Although it pays very, very well...I simply can't find the time to relax now as it is.

Rather than continue to keep this a secret, I have decided to share it with a few other people like you. It is the ultimate win-win situation. I make a couple extra bucks sharing this secret with you, and you in turn can use this software to make killer ecovers!

Many cover designers have threatened me with all sorts of crazy things if I continue to make this software available to other people.

I live in a free country and I've never been one to be "bullied around". Can't wait to get started? Click here for instant access to this amazing software.

Your Cover Software Pro is awesome! I got it up and running in 5 minutes and created my first stunning CD cover in less than 2 minutes. What else can I say?

I followed your setup instructions and as you had said... it was a no brainer. Since I could not wait...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post