Eat clean for 14 (days)


Click here for more images

If you answered “YES!” to any of those questions, grab your copy of this easy-to-follow two week program to break bad eating habits and find the optimal foods for you.

Information and resources to prepare you to Eat Clean for 14. Along with a choice of THREE PATHS of the program to customize it for your needs!

Three extended lists of foods, one for each path of Eat Clean for 14 Program, that you will include in your meals for the 14 days and beyond.

A useful list of herbs, spices, peppers, sauces, nuts + seeds, healthy sweeteners, oils, sea veggies, vinegars, and salts that you can use to enhance the flavor of your clean meals.

"I’ve been struggling with my allergies, asthma, and eczema for many years. Even after many medical treatments, I was seeing little improvement in my symptoms. Then I spoke with Chloe. Chloe suggested that changing my diet could help improve my health. She recommended an elimination diet. With Chloe's help, I was able to complete the elimination diet and have learned to cut out certain foods which exacerbate my eczema and allergy symptoms. Chloe is very informative and supportive and is a great resource for nutrition and food allergen concerns.”

In this special 15-page addition to Eat Clean for 14 (days) program, you’ll get my personal recommendations for how to build on your success in the program and extend its value to TEST FOR FOOD ALLERGIES. You can free yourself from debilitating and undiagnosable symptoms for ever.

By now you’re thinking, “This sounds GREAT! There’s so much for me to learn and I’m ready to get started, but will I be ready to just jump into this Eat Clean for 14 (days) program right away?” The answer is, YES! Eat Clean for 14 (days) is a program that ANYONE can do and with which ANYONE can achieve success. Just click the Order Now button below and you’re on your way for a mere $14 USD.

E. Chloé Lauer BA, MUP, CHHC, AADP, AICP, LEED AP Certified Nutrition Coach and owner of Zest for Life Today

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post