Discover new secrets to a success mindset


Click here for more images

For about a couple of years now I have been using the Law of Attraction in designing the kind of life I desire. I have been extremely successful in using intention manifestation and also doing pretty well with it in all areas of my life.

And… it was not very long ago that I was spending a bunch of money on different types of Law of Attraction courses to try to get my manifestations working and to create the kind of life I desired using the principles of the Law of Attraction.

Are you having problems getting the law of attraction to work in your life? I know how that feels because I have been there. I saw The Secret many years ago and tried doing things exactly as described in it without any major success. Sure I felt good in bits and parts, but I could never manifest all of my intentions with any degree of success or accuracy no matter how hard I tried to visualize or use other tools like daily affirmations.

Do you struggle to maintain your intentions and stay in a state of receiving? I used to struggle with that for a very long time, it was easy to set out an intention and even let go, but after a while when I did not see any of my intentions manifest I would go back to a state of lack and of not having the things I was setting intentions for and trying to manifest.

The reason many people experience failure in using the Law of Attraction is because they have been taught wrong. Your manifestations are not as a result...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post