Dating book - dating online - relationship advice


Click here for more images

If this is you, you’re not alone. Millions of serious singles share the same concerns.

They know dating ought to be fun, not a nightmare, and that meeting compatible people should not be as hard as winning an Olympic Medal. Yet that's the way it sometimes feels when you ask yourself the question, "How can I meet someone nice?" "You And The Art of Online Dating"    (Package of 3 Downloadable e-books)

As my online dating book explains, this and a great deal more is possible when you learn to use Internet dating sites safely, efficiently, and successfully. 

More and more widowed, divorced, and never-married people are turning to the Internet as a fun, effective venue for connecting with like-minded people who also are looking for partners.

Unlike the 90s, when Internet dating was viewed with suspicion, or seen as the realm of the desperate, today over 40 million singles subscribe to online dating services, and that number is growing by 16 percent a year. In fact, meeting people online is fast becoming the most popular and effective way for singles to meet each other.

Life’s too short, there are too few years to share as it is, so why waste several years just looking?

Because I’ve been in your shoes. I was on the dating scene until I was 45 years old, when I finally met my husband and got married for the first time. I dated online for many years trying several of the popular Internet dating sites. I was so active, in fact, that my  friends...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post