Dating advice for women - the 7 self sabotaging behaviors that keep women from finding mr. Right


Click here for more images

Hey Devon, I just finished reading your 7 Self-Sabotaging Behaviors e-book and realized that I was EXTREMELY guilty of behaviors #2 & #3. So, I took the advice you gave on page 19.

To make a long story short...I'm excited to say that I've got a date set for tomorrow night with a guy I've liked for the quite a while now! After reading your book, I realized how much I really was sabotaging my own success Thanks for your brutally honest (and always real) advice

Hey Devon, Just wanted to let you know how much I absolutely LOVE your advice and your honesty. You don't tell me what I want to hear, you tell me what I NEED to hear. And the best part about what you teach is that it's PERFECT for people like me who REALLY hate playing games.

I honestly believe that if every woman just follows the 7 things you talk about in your book, that they'll be able to stop dating so many jerks and actually have a REAL chance at finding a good guy. That's not to say that just "fixing" the 7 self-sabotaging behaviors will just make Mr. Right fall out of the sky...but it is to say that it'll make it A LOT easier for you to find him Thanks again for all your help

With your permission, I want to send you a downloadable copy of my #1 book that has the power to help you find the man of your dreams. I gave a copy in secret to 10 of my closest female friends and asked them what they thought.Read More detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post