Darrin hart


Click here for more images

Are you experiencing painful thoughts and emotions about leaving Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Society? For many, the very thought of leaving the religion that many believe holds the keys to a happy future, is terrifying. Is it possible to be happy? Are those gnawing doubts real? Will God cast me away if I leave? Why do I hurt? My new eBook "Leaving Jehovah's Witnesses - Practical Thoughts to Help You Survive and Thrive is now available! Consider some facts: I have compiled a free list of some alarming facts and statistics in reference to the religion many of us have entrusted with our lives.

Only 37% of all those who were raised as Jehovah’s Witnesses still identify themselves as Jehovah’s Witnesses. — Pew Forum U.S. Religious Landscape Survey, 2007

These feelings seem common among Jehovah’s Witnesses. I know, I experienced them in one form or another during my 40 years within the ‘organization.’ I used to refer to it as “the voice”… it seems to live in the head of many that have been associated with Jehovah’s Witnesses… and can be an incredible deterrent to happiness in your everyday life!

I can assure you, that with a little effort… you can find happiness, peace of mind and an entirely new view of spiritual things. The truths I share aren’t anything new… they have always been there, right under our noses. However, with a steady diet of mixed messages, depressing topics and illustrations depicting destruction… it’s no wonder that many of us found ourselves in a world of pain.

The information that I share is not ‘my wisdom’… but rather, the...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post