Clear limiting beliefs and blocks to success workbook and relaxation


Click here for more images

I am Amanda Goldston. I am based in the UK. I would like to tell you about a terrific product that I created to help me with my own limiting beliefs about myself, my weight, money and success.

For years, I have struggled with a lack of success in all of the above areas. I could never figure out why my diets would last all of 10 minutes and then I would go on a chocolate eating binge, and put more weight back on in a week than I had lost in the previous six months.

Money and success have always seemed very elusive as well, and I have spent a small fortune on self-help books and programmes. I would set goals constantly and never seem to achieve them.

I realized that the problem lay with my expectations of success and that deep down, I did not really feel that I was worthy of success.

The more I explored this, the more I found that many of the beliefs and values I had learnt as a child, particularly around money and success, were still driving me today. I also found that mostly they were not very helpful.

I also discovered there were very few resources to identify and change these unhelpful beliefs, which were not going to cost me an arm and a leg. So I created my own.

"Clear Limiting Beliefs" contains a beautiful, deep relaxation, which is ideal for playing at bedtime or when you need a chill out. (Non hypnosis and non subliminal)

Designed...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post