Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free

Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free
Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free - Pamela is a retired Home Economics teacher living on the Gold Coast, Australia. Having studied in Melbourne, she majored in nutrition, food science and biochemistry. She has maintained a keen interest in nutritional trends for over 40 years and is constantly on the lookout for healthier food options.

What she discovered in her research is so incredibly amazing that I want to share it with you. Shortly, I will explain to you exactly what she found in the research about the astonishing ways that her chocolate recipes can actually improve your health.

Just before I do, have a read of what one self-confessed chocoholic said after trying one of the chocolate treats….

I am a chocoholic! I love chocolate but I am also very picky and fussy when it comes to what chocolate I eat. I was really pleasantly surprised at just how good your guilt-free chocolate tastes and feels in my mouth. I eat lots of chocolate so I was very skeptical that you could create a healthy chocolate that tastes great – but you did it! Eating the slice was a yummy pleasure. No way that’s good for you. It tastes too good! The only bad thing was I needed more samples!Andrew Grant, Gold Coast, Australia

This is the reaction I get over and over again when family and friends taste these delicious chocolate treats. I am use to their amazement by now but still get a buzz from the strength of their excitement. It was then that Pamela wrote these recipe books in order that she could share...Read More Detail

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post