Become A BPO Agent

Become A BPO Agent
Become A BPO Agent  - Back in 2005 I was a struggling Realtor. I had just gotten married and had three kids to support. I was flat broke, in major debt, all my credit cards were maxed out, and my car was on its last leg.

Today I run several very successful businesses as well as a completely auto-pilot BPO business. I’ve been involved in over $300,000 worth of BPOs and over 200 REO transactions totaling over $250,000.

First, before I get to that, I just want to say if you are going through a tough time right now yourself, I understand. I’ve been there myself, and I know how hard it is.

No matter how bad it gets, no matter how low you go, there is a bottom…and the faster you hit bottom, the faster you’ll start rising back to the top.

This is a great time to reinvent yourself and make yourself smarter, better, and sharper than you have ever been. You should focus on getting healthy and happy and doing the things you love and surrounding yourself with positive people, and before you know it you’ll be back on top.

Right at the same time that everything was falling apart worst for me, I met a gentleman who had just purchased 2 REO properties, and I realized that all of the REO properties in my county were listed by pretty much the same five agents – and these agents each had 50-200 REO listings. The time these properties would spend on the market was usually less than 90 days....Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post