Allow it cb


Click here for more images

You may even had had a little success but have not realized the big promises that are always held out.

You have also probably learned how your conditioning continually sets you up to fail, even though you’ve tried self-help from every angle and guru you could find.

And may have become convinced that “Allowing the good things into your life” is the right approach.

Now… unlock your astonishing power for inner peace, even if you can’t have everything you want!

My life long passion, has been nourishing my communication abilities into life-enriching spiritual teaching and coaching.

I’ve authored extensively and been an invited speaker on self-help and spiritual practices covering everything from Zen to the Bible, from faith healing to metaphysics, from Inner Child Work to Gestalt, from mythology to male initiations, from Voice Dialog to Big Mind, from Release Techniques to Energy Healing and the Emotional Freedom Technique.

I currently help people, just like you, engineer dramatic turnarounds, using some combi-nation of: EFT, Meditation, Self-Inquiry, Body Awareness, Advaita, Emotional Presence and others too numerous to mention here.

So I have a lot of tools in the toolbox for digging out your persistent beliefs, exposing them as beliefs and then facilitating their complete release.

“Bless you, bless you, bless you,…….I am so happy I wanted this so much, all my life most of my questions have begun with How? and I have been so put down because very few have ever been able...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post