Turn your sewing or embroidery passion into profit.


Click here for more images

I am a Certified Bookkeeper with the Institute of Certified Bookkeeper’s (AICB SA) since 1995. I have been involved in the dressmaking industry since 1991 and the embroidery and digitizing industry since 2001. For the last 5 years I have been teaching Embroidery Digitizing and starting your business worldwide via the Internet. I have taught my program to hundreds of ladies and gentlemen over the last 8 years.

” Thank you so much for the Embroidery Startup Workshop. I have learned a lot and must plan my next step to upgrade my machine to a industrial machine in the next few months. Your workshop and content was an eye opener for me and the content cover all that I was hoping for. I enjoyed the way you presented the workshop, by talking about the issues and not just sticking to a script. The videos with regards to Facebook, Youtube and websites is also a great benifit.

Price for Profit Software ( Know what your business should charge for embroidery / 1000 st and Digitizing / 1000 st )

I Can not Attend the Embroidery for Business Workshop But want the software, designs and Course material plse.

Order the Windows Software Now. Yes, I’d really like to purchase the Price for Profit software, so count me in! You will receive the Zip File on the Download Page after payment Click on the Clickbank Image Below

Click Here! How To Start Your Own Machine Quilting Business Helpful Guide Shows You How To Start A Machine Quilting Business From Start-up To Running And Marketing Your New Business.

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post