Trim pregnancy - the best kept secret by celebrity mums revealed!


Click here for more images

If your answer is YES to any of the above, I know exactly how you feel as I have experienced weight gain problems first hand after the birth of my first child and had extreme difficulties coping with it and coming to terms with the weight gained after delivery.

Find out about my carefully researched SPECIAL technique used successfully on all my pregnant patients and also myself, which teaches you how to: 

When you read on, you will discover that there is a secret method to keep your body sexy or make it look even better than before while maintaining a perfectly healthy pregnancy.

For those who do not know who I am, my name is Alicia Pennington and I'm a former mid-wife reputed for my baby gender selection techniques.  Over the years, I've come across too many patients suffering excessive weight gain which commonly causes depression or affects their self-confidence. 

As a woman, I'm sure that the concern of gaining weight  comes to your mind when you want to plan for a baby.  You are not alone because weight gain during pregnancy is indeed the single most common fear that grips mothers-to-be.  Studies have shown that 87.3% of pregnant women suffer from excessive postpartum weight gain and my experience made me discover that 92.7% of the post-natal depression cases which I came across are related to weight gain issues.

It is my ultimate wish that all pregnant mothers get to experience this part of their life WITHOUT suffering from any setbacks due to their weight gain and for this reason, I devoted years of research, studies, experimentation and testing on patients to develop a 100% guaranteed to work technique without drugs, without surgery, without treatments and with no side effects that would keep your body in shape, keep you looking good, maintain your pregnancy healthy throughout and make you regain or improve your original physique speedily after you deliver.  

Personally, I believe that pregnancy is a journey of life to be enjoyed.  I had been through the devastation of putting on  32 pounds after the birth of my first child. I was quietly depressed and suffered low-esteem. I became reluctant to meet relatives and friends. 

Whenever I was being told "You look better now than before even though you have gained some weight", I would actually feel offended and pretended to smile thanking them for their "compliment".  All I actually wanted was to look the same as I was before and not any different!

But the reality was that I had gained 32 pounds,  and even though I was delighted to have a beautiful baby daughter which I was so occupied with, I had no time to think about my self-improvement. 

Throughout my life, I never had any issues with my weight.  I had always been slim and was lucky enough to be able to indulge in nice and sometimes unhealthy foods but yet maintain my body shape.  When I was pregnant with my first child, the thought of excessive weight gain never crossed my mind.  I had monitored my weight throughout my pregnancy, ate more than normal and soon realized that I have been gaining more weight than I should be but I was not really concerned because I was confident that I could lose it after my delivery.

After the birth of my little princess Marie, I weighed myself and realized that I am 32 pounds heavier than before.  I still did not panic.  I knew that it was normal to gain extra weight after pregnancy and I had put together a diet plan and exercise regime which was introduced by my dietician. 

I tried the dietician's plan for about 2 weeks and lost about 3 pounds in that period but gradually...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post