Tiny house design build


Click here for more images

Very nice! I would love to see your tiny house but we live up here in Montana. I have a dream of building something like this someday.

Seeing my tiny house pull out of the driveway and around the corner, I wondered if I might feel the same way someday seeing a child go off to college for the first time.

Then the doubts crept in… will the trailer hold up? Will the siding hold up? Will something break? Will that old suburban make the trip?

Some, I caught before it was too late. Some I didn’t. Some were easy to fix. Some cost a few extra bucks I would have rather not had to shell out.

If you’re planning to build a tiny house, learn from others’ mistakes. Personally, I wish there had been more resources available.

I got the books and read the websites. I could have invested the $475 plus travel for the live workshop but I didn’t. I figured I wasn’t trying to build an expensive tiny house so why bother.

I’ve since gotten a set of official tiny house plans. They wouldn’t have helped. My trailer was slightly different. I would have wanted to have made alterations. There was no information on alternate materials. I don’t want a dang boat heater in Texas but I do want an AC unit.

Don’t get me wrong. If I were going to hire someone to build a tiny house to look exactly like a certain style, I would...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post