The crankbait masterclass: worlds most advanced crankbait making course


Click here for more images

Thanks for visiting! You've probably heard stories about how I invented a system that almost anyone can use to become an expert wooden crankbait maker, even if they've never tried to make crankbaits before! Over the years I've been very lucky to have learned thousands of the "in-house" secrets that most professional lure makers won't share, which has helped me make custom wooden lures that smash bought baits out of the ballpark! But it's been a long, hard journey to get the knowledge and skills I needed - and one that YOU need never go through!

Over more than 30 years that I've been making crankbaits, I've discovered lots of secret tips and techniques, and I have developed an easy way of doing things that works for me - and it also works for lots of other people I've taught to make wooden crankbaits. By breaking it all down into simple, logical steps the crankbait making process becomes easy - and making lures that blow away commercial lures every time becomes second nature. In fact, by introducing the concepts one at a time, I can have a complete newbie making lures that catch fish in just a couple of weekends - it would be faster, but we have to wait for the paint to dry . Within a couple of months most people are making professional quality lures and by the time I'm finished with them they are churning out advanced lures that rival the finest crankbaits on the market. And it's both easy and fun! You just need to know a few tricks and learn to do things in the correct order, which is what prompted to lay my own crankbait making process out, pure and simple, in an easy to understand way. I'd like to...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post